Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?

To: k4ik@subich.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:42:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/2003 12:56:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k4ik@subich.com writes:

> What is the best way to set up WriteLog to make use of the second
> VFO in rigs like the FT-1000D or MP/MKV?
>
> I'd like to be able to use both VFOs for S&P and transmit on either
> just as if they were separate radios (even though they would be
> restricted to the same band) ... even feed a second digital window
> audio from the second VFO (and sum the output audio).

Joe,

There is no "set up" per se in WL, other than selecting the correct radio
(1000D, MP, MKV, etc.) so that WL can communicate with that radio.

I am not familar with the radios you mentoned, but I doubt that you can use
WL in any way to facilitate the use of the two VFOs independently as you
desire.

Others on this WL reflector may know of a way.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450