Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?

To: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,'WriteLog' <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to ... ?
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:06:59 +0000
Hi Joe & Jim,

Please keep this one on the refector as I want to do the same myself. At
present I run Don AA5AU's set up with my FT1000MP and a demod on both VFO's.
But it is not possible to "enter" a call from the second VFO - so I do an
A/B VFO switch when I find a Mult with the second VFO - works OK but a
little clumsy - SO1-1/2!!

Bob ZL2AMI