RE: [WriteLog] How to ... ?

To: "'Jim Smith'" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,"'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] How to ... ?
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:39:56 -0400
I've seen AA5AU's site and that's not what I'm looking to do.  His
setup is dual receive on the single vfo ... not one demodulator on
each vfo (with proper frequencies shown for each).  The radio is
reporting the frequencies for both vfos every 500 ms ... and I've
found how to display the bandmap for the second vfo ... but I can't
seem to configure "this 'radios' is second vfo."

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK