Re: [WriteLog] Rig communication

To: <carmody@lawyer.com>, "writeloggroup" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rig communication
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:50:06 -0000
Jim
If the notebook is playing the .wav files, and the audio output of the
computer is
connected to the radio audio input, then you could of course use VOX.
If you wish to use PTT, then any form of PTT from the computer will work:
LPT, RTS on the COM port, or rig control.
Check the port setup parameters to see what you have checked for PTT
It will be in the CW PTT section ( but is in effect for voice as well ).
Good luck
Ric KV1W