[WriteLog] Radio Control Not Working

To: "AA/WriteLog" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Radio Control Not Working
From: "gbaron" <gbaron@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:41:33 -0500
WHAT am I doing incorrectly. I am trying to set up WriteLog 1042 with my
Kenwood on an XP-Home system.
Currently I am trying a setup for CQWWSSB contest.
The Band Map does not show the frequency, instead it shows +10  +20 -10 -20
etc where the frequency should be.
In addition, if I try to use Packet window I get a message cannot create Ole
Automation Object?

Help PLEASE.

All my other programs work perfectly with radio control. What is the secret
to setup here that I am missing?
I am sure I have some error in the port setup window but it is so complex
that I am confused as to what it should be.

Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08N 92.512835W 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente