[WriteLog] Domestic Spots

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots
From: "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:28:41 -0500
K4JA wrote:
"Almost all the Clusters have the ability to filter. It works every time it is tried. No need for this to be a WL issue."

Paul, I believe you missed my previous posting:
"Yes, but no front end filtering will have the intelligence to know when you need the domestic station as a mult and when you don't. Only WL knows that and that is why this particular filtering is a feature that should be provided by WL as part of the program."

FWIW, I routinely use DXTelnet and its excellent filtering capability. But you can't set up filters to pass domestic spots if, and only if, you need them as mults. But I'm starting to repeat myself . . .

73,
Barry N1EU