Re: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:08:00 +0000
"KC9JS, John" wrote:
> After working the CQ WW DX SSB Contest this weekend I have to agree with
> you. WL Needs a domestic spot filter, or something similar.

Well, it might be a challenge to run both at the same time, but the
Telnet/Packet program written by VE7CC does even more than that. You
can filter bands, modes, locations, and so much more. On a dual screen
setup, it would be a snap. For example, for the SS this weekend, you
could filter out all DX, all SSB, all RTTY.

This is really one great program! Do a "Google" search with his call
and it'll pop right up.

73
Ed