Re: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Domestic Spots
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:50:57 -0800 (PST)
--- Barry N1EU <n1eu@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Paul, I believe you missed my previous posting:
> "Yes, but no front end filtering will have the intelligence to know when you
> need the domestic station as a mult and when you don't. Only WL knows that
> and that is why this particular filtering is a feature that should be
> provided by WL as part of the program."

I'm a little confused here.  Writelog filters all spots through your log to
determine if they are needed multipliers, right?  CT does this also.  Are you
saying that W/K multipliers "sneak through" when they are no longer needed?
This surely sounds like a bug in Writelog, all multipliers ought to be be
treated/filtered the same.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC