[WriteLog] Missing multiplier window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Missing multiplier window
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:18:34 -0000
> One other problem however with mults is that I can NOT see my
> mult page for
> some reason.  This has happened in other contests and it is truly
> one of the
> maddening things about this software. I call for it, it shows up on task
> bar...but no can view... I have tried to 'go back' to older contests and
> there is the same 'non-result'

Sounds like its probably off the screen. Try this: you say its on the
task bar, so right click that entry and click the "Move" entry in the menu.
Now, let go of the mouse and, while watching the screen, one at a time,
press
the up/down/left/right cursor keys--one of them should bring the edge of the
window onto the screen.  This trick works with any window that has found its
way off the screen.

Wayne