Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

To: "Wayne King" <wfking@worldnet.att.net>,"WRITELOG" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:56:31 +0000
I have a dual-monitor video editing setup in another room. When I was shopping for the second video card for it, I was told to simply get a card of a different type (PCI vs AGP). An AGP card came with the computer, so I added a PCI and am now running one PCI and one AGP. It works fine. Maybe other combos would have worked just as well, but I don't know that for certain. I ran it under Win ME for awhile, and now XP home.

I guess they should both be windows-compatible, of course, but all cards probably are these days.

Jerry W4UK