Re: [WriteLog] FW: Ability to QSL numbers given to you by other stn

To: m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: Ability to QSL numbers given to you by other stn
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:18:58 -0600
I to make frequent use of NR NR NR.  However even after doing that
multiple times there are occasions when there is no clean winner.   As in
189 printed 6 times, 188 printed five times and pure garbage printed four
times.  In that case I use %F4 to send 189 189 189 ???  If I see
something that resembles QSL or RRR then I know I have it right,
otherwise I keep on trying until we seem to have a valid Q in the log.
Yes I occasionally send the received report, but only in an attempt to
confirm I have it correct.  Maybe this is a carry over from my SSB
contesting where I tend to confirm any marginal exchange when running.

73 W0ETC