RE: [WriteLog] ARRL DX and more

To: "'Mike McCarthy, W1NR'" <w1nr@eecorp.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] ARRL DX and more
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:04:26 -0700
That could be some of the problem, however I was dropping connections while
in another area of the house and the ham gear turned off.  I am only running
low power presently.  My guess is that there was too much delay in the
confirmations that I received the spot when they were coming in at 10 a
minute or so.  I am hoping to upgrade to a new 1.5mb dsl service if
available and that might help.

Thanks for the input though.  I will have to look at rfi issues when the amp
appears.

Mike
W0MU