Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

To: Steve Baron - KB3MM <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>,<wrt@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest
From: Fidel Leon <ea3gip@ea3gip.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:06:01 +0100
At 00:15 10/03/2004, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

So that was a dirty re-install ?

> > >Another one... Has anyone noted his/her WRITELOG.INI and WLOGKEY.INI
being
> > >created in "Documents and Settings\user\WINDOWS" instead of
%WINDIR%...?

> >My writelog.ini file has always been in C:\windows.  How did yours get
> >somewhere else?

Well, I don't think it was "dirty", just a kind of reinstall and restoring of settings. By the way, it doesn't justify the saving of the INI files in another directoy but, indeed, I can't blame Writelog about it. Actually, looks like my Windows OS stores some other system files in this personal directory, so I think Writelog is "fooled" by something on the operating system.

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@ea3gip.net