Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

To: <wrt@dslextreme.com>, "Fidel Leon" <ea3gip@ea3gip.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest
From: <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:26:37 -0600
have never had that prob.. running 10.45, winxp, pent/1.2Ghz with other
stuff running at the same time.. machine is networked but not to others
with WL running.. and I don't use rig control.. just timed it and it
takes abt half that time.. and besides, I only do that once after doing
all the set ups for a given contest.. so whats the beef if it does take
5 sec??

tom/wx4tm