RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules

To: <KB3A@verizon.net>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:30:13 -0700
The list of contests that WriteLog supports is over 100, including most
state contests. Do you have the complete list? If you are still missing your
favorite, I'd be curious as to what it is. Steve, K9OL (Steve - I busted
your call!), is a C++ programmer and works to maintain a good contest module
listing for WriteLog.

Scot, K9JY