RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules

To: Wayne Wright <w5xd@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Wayne Wright wrote:

> If you had not blocked all email from me as spam, you would have known
> of the beta test version of this about 4 weeks ago, and you would
> have had an opportunity to test it.

Wayne:

Tnx for the note which came via the Reflector.

FYI, I have not purposefully blocked any email from you or anyone on the
Reflector, it's just that any mail sent to my address gets nuked until I
unsubscribe & resubscribe with a different address.  Reflector mail is
siphoned off into a special folder on the Unix as is the case with
numerous other lists.

Historically...for some strange reason, most of your posts to the
Reflector have ended up in a S O B I * G  V * R U S and other types of Net
problems Unix folder
which is rarely checked.  Perhaps it is something in your Headers or ISP
related that the
filtering doesn't like at times, or something weird, because this one came
through.

Sorry I missed the Beta Test, but if not an official release, doubtful the
club could have used it unless by special arrangement?  In any event, I
sincerely believe this increase message functionality will benefit many
SSB users and others will be glad capabilities now equal those of CW.

73...

Rick, K6VVA