Re: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules[Scanned]

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules[Scanned]
From: "Nick Kail" <m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:53:19 +0100
Steve

You have hit the nail on the head when you said
> > The list of contests that WriteLog supports is over 100, including most
> > state contests

We all know that a lot goes on in the states but there is also a hell of a
lot going on in the rest of the world and I am sure that if everyone sent
you a list of their counties contests you would be on your keyboard from
dawn to dusk well into the next mellinium and still not be finished (
probably because microsoft would have brought out 8 new operating systems
hi)

would it not be easier just to let us know wich contest modules will work on
which contests?? ( a sort of generic) as I have done on the outgoing contest
calls ( contestrst+nn, contest rst+zone etc)

well thats my 2 cents thrown in from over the pond

Cheers n Beers
Nick
G3VCP, M0MLR, 2E0MLR, M3MLR