Re: [WriteLog] Open Letter to Wayne - Networking

To: "Robin D. Keller" <rdkeller@nashvillenc.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Open Letter to Wayne - Networking
From: Nick Lekic <ve3ey@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:48:11 -0400

This is true, but sooner or later Writelog will face the same problem CT has today. It's reliability will depend on old and obsolete technology.
Many choose Writelog over CT for the very same reason because it uses today's technology.

73,   Nick
ve3ey

We used to use whatever machines we could find. WINDOZE makes this very difficult. Getting some old machines, running the same OS and the same version of WL solved all the problems.

        BTW,  ten working Pentium 133's only cost us $75.00 from a local
salvager.
Money well spent (IMHO).  Yes they take up more room.  Get over it.