[WriteLog] MMTTY Standalone no problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Standalone no problem
From: Garnie Currie <ve7.dxh@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:36:16 -0700
  I have used MMTTY program for several years and  of course right clicking
on the macro does allow editing of the various macros.I am referring to the
ones on the bottom of the mmtty window when using WriteLog.

  I don’t see anything in the help files ….at least that I can see.I think
that I would prefer to use the mmtty window,especially during s and p
operation . I hope that explains my question a bit..

 De Garnie Currie ve7dxh

---