Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Standalone no problem

To: "Garnie Currie" <ve7.dxh@shaw.ca>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Standalone no problem
From: "Donald Eriksen" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:58:43 -0700
I'm going to take a stab at this, although I'm not sure what you mean.

1. Are you talking about using the MMTTY plug-in with Writelog?
2. By "mmtty window" do you mean the RTTY Control Panel (showing the MMTTY
tuning display)?
3. If so, do you mean the profile buttons at the bottom of the display i.e.
P1-CQ, P1-SP........P4-CQ, P4-SP etc?

Or am I way off base?

Don W6FFH