[WriteLog] Write Log Rig Control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Write Log Rig Control
From: "Jim Dunbar" <jdunbar28@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:46:33 -0500
Hello,

I have the latest Write Log and I am using Windows 2000 with my Dell
Latitude Laptop.

I use LPT1 to generate CW and this works very well with QSK when using
Full-Break-In on my FT-1000D.

I also have a USB to Serial converter box from MIcroham.

This box allows me a virtual port COM 4. The output of this converter box
has a 6 pin din connector that connects to the FT-1000D CAT jack for Rig
control

This virtual COM 4 port works very well also for controlling my FT-1000D Rig
frequencies with Writelog.

HOWEVER, The problem is that I cannot select LPT 1 for CW and COM 4 for Rig
Control at the same time.

There is only one COLUMN under the Ports Setup Page for selecting COM 4 or
LPT 1.

I would like to see another column of entries, so that both  LPT 1 for CW
and COM 4 for RIG Control can be set at the same time.

So, right now I can only select LPT 1 or COM 4 and not both.

Thanks,

Jim

K4PV