RE: [WriteLog] Write Log Rig Control

To: "'Jim Dunbar'" <jdunbar28@mchsi.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Write Log Rig Control
From: "VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:53:06 -0400
Jim,

You should be able to select both. Even though these are option buttons they
act like check boxes. That is, they are not mutually exclusive. You don't
really need an extra column but it might be less confusing if the options
were check boxes that are normally used when more than one choice is
possible. If you can't check both, one for cw and one for rig control then
something else is wrong.

Don VE3XD