Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: SteveBaron@StarLinX.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:49:20 -0400
Hi Steve,

No I didn't rename the FPORT16.EXE file. I was not aware that was needed with UserPort. I looked for the the LPT port listed in the writelog.ini. Couldn't find it.

The OS I'm using is Windows Pro on a Asus motherboard attempting to key an old FT-ONE.

I am using the serial port 9 pin wiring to pins 4 and 5 for keying. There's 9V there that may be causing the problem. The keying shuts off the voltage.

Thanks,

73 Victor KD2HE