Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog
From: "Victor Carnuccio" <vcarnuccio@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:28:43 -0400

Hi Jim,

Well I bought fresh transitors... rewired the circuit... It shows keying on my VOM but still gives me charactor spaces keying on the FT-ONE. I also have noticed that when I open Writelog the soundcard mutes. I am going to try another computer to see if it might have something to do with the Asus motherboard. If that fails to solve the problem then I will load Windows 98 on a partition to see if I can use the LPT port.

I assume that I can use the same pins as the interface that I used with CT. Thanks again for your help and good luck in the WAE CW contest this weekend. I will be active hopefully with Writelog CW!

73 Victor KD2HE