Re: [WriteLog] Back-up??

To: <writelog-bounces@contesting.com>,"Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Back-up??
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:57:16 -0000
After seeing all the threads about N7MQ's loss of data and not remembering
any message by him on the WL reflector I tacked him down and asked where his
'report' was.

Turns out on the MMTTY list on Yahoo.

More importantly:

Mark was not at all aware of all the references to him on the WL reflector.

Mark said:
"Hmmm... not on WL reflector ... maybe better go look there and see what
being said - I certainly do not blame WL for what happened."

mperrin@ordata.com <mperrin@ordata.com>