Re: [WriteLog] Cut numbers

To: "M. Edward Wilborne III" <wilborne@mew3.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cut numbers
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:07:10 -0000
I'll be blunt!

Why do folks think ham radio should be so shallow that they can walk through
the door and be experts?

Anything in life that provokes enduring fascinatation and interest, does so
because it can't be fully understood and mastered in five minutes.

Cut numbers have been in common use in amateur and professional radio for
more than fifty years and for good reason.

Let's face it; if we understood everything about anything before we engaged
it, then it would likely become intensely boring almost immediately.

Enjoy learning!

Bob

Bob Henderson, 5B4AGN, P3F
Giolou, Pafos, Cyprus