Re: [WriteLog] Custom log

To: Erik Hyllander <sm0lzt@ssa.se>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Custom log
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:01:20 +0000
Erik,

First you can only do this with an empty log - no qsos. Then when you select Contest, Exchange Format Setup you get this question. In your case you would select "yes" to define all your fields.

To make the fields show in the qso entry window, you need to check the "Prompt" box. If you want to require that the field has some entry before logging, you check the "Required" box.

Hope this helps.

Jerry, W6IHG