[WriteLog] ICOM 746 FSK Interface

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM 746 FSK Interface
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:09:01 EST
Thanks to N0AT, KV1W, and others concerning my problems with the 746 FSK
interface.  I did get it going although I am not sure exactly what the problem
was.  I rebuilt the cable with new parts and it still would not work within
Writelog.  I then started up MMTTY directly and it worked.  Went back to the
plug
in version in Writelog and no luck.  I double checked all the COM settings and
all looked good.  Finally, I deleted the RTTY Contest file I had setup in
Writelog and set up a brand new one.  This time it worked with in Writelog.
Now I
should be able to do some SO2R operation in the RTTY Roundup.

Thanks again and Happy New Year to all.

73,

AL, K0AD