[WriteLog] Using VE7CC AR Cluster with WL

To: <writelog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using VE7CC AR Cluster with WL
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:21:26 -0500
Since I had to give up my TNC to go to COM Port CW keying, I have been
using telnet to access spots.  However, my primary cluster often
disconnects unexpectedly.   From others having similar proglems and
their discussion in the DX4WIN reflector I installed VE7CC AR Cluster
and it works fine with DX4WIN.  What was not so clear after trying some
obvious things I have not been able to make a go of it with WL.  Curious
how others are doing it.

Thanks & 73
Stan, N3HS