Re: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control

Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control
From: "Eric Lowell" <armymars@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:21:19 -0500
With XP Pro and 10.50D, Userport worked fine here. Install new motherboard and I could find no combination of settings that would get the LPT1 to key. (works fine with DX4Win). Easiest solution, in my view, switched to COM port keying. Problem solved.

Regards, Eric W1EL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>