RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:29:45 -0600
I have had Userport running on this machine for almost 2 years and have not
seen any negative effects from it.

It's not Userport that is the problem.

To remove(disable) the Userport driver, double click on Userport.exe and click
on Stop.  Done.

If your LPT port does not work with Writelog & Userport(DLportIO or other),
something else is preventing it from working.

Why do other programs work?  They probably don't check for potential conflicts
as thoroughly as Writelog does.

N5NJ