RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control

To: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>,"Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control
From: "ly2ij" <ly2ij@takas.lt>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:31:33 +0200
Hi Stan,

I don't remember, but that was easy - check instructions either on WL page or
Userport
manual (text file).
I finally gave up and installed Win98 as second operation system
on my computer just for HAM activities. No any problems with antenna selection,
keying on LPT, even with networking since then - now thanks to Wayne for
including TCP/IP
networking feature - that was reason for another 30% of mails on reflector,
which just dissapear.
I hope that LPT problems will vanish for same reason soon!

I have IBM A31 + Win XP here.

73 and cu in WPX RTTY as LY5A m/m this weekend
Arunas, LY2IJ