Re: [WriteLog] WL & DXD Unit Operational Issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL & DXD Unit Operational Issues
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:38:11 -0700
Chris, G3SJJ:

 > Ever tried TR, I think it do all you want and more.

On CW, yes.  But no ability for Voice-Automation like WL (which will
hopefully be expanded even further soon :-)

I'm planning a major "Rare County"  Expedition for the upcoming CQP, and WL
offers the most promise for CW *and* SSB Voice-Automation SO2R capabilities
in such a mixed-mode event venue.  Trying to get everything operational
well in advance, as well as basic SO2R use here.

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

* CU in the Ultimate of QSO Parties - The CQP (California QSO Party)
* Oct 1st & 2nd (2005) - The 40th Anniversary Extravaganza Edition!!!
* http//www.cqp.org for details & mark your calendar NOW -)