Re: [WriteLog] WL & DXD Unit Operational Issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL & DXD Unit Operational Issues
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:11:32 -0400

From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
> So I get manual DXD control just fine but PTT or AUTO Audio
> and
> AUTO Transmit have various problems, probably due to the coincidental
> state of various lines on LPT1. YMMV. I'm desperately seeking advice
> on how to enable LPT1 on Win XP Pro SP2.

My DXD does A/B switching ok with userport in XP, however over the
course of a contest, an annoying delay in the switching starts to
develop.  Never figured out why.

It would be great if someone could develop a simple USB thingy that was
capable of performing this task and rid me of my last LPT remnant.

73,
Blake N4GI