[WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:12:08 -0700
I know I've done this successfully in the past, but now I'm having trouble
converting wl_cty.dat using the Convert CTY to Writelog program. The program
seems to run OK but Writelog (10.54C) doesn't find the right data. I suspect
the Convert program is either reading its input from or writing its output
to the wrong directory. I don't see anything being created in
...Writelog/programs as a result of running Convert. Does anyone know what
the output file name is so I can search for it somewhere else? Or how to
control Convert to do it right? Or what else I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

/Rick N6XI