Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem

To: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:32:30 -0800 (PST)
--- Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com> wrote:

> But actually, I was trying to use the wrong process. The Writelog function
> File | Web Update Data Files appears to be a better way to update these
> files. Jim, you might want to consider mentioning it in your readme.txt file
> for memory-impaired folks like me!

Rick, thanks for the tip.  I'll add this to the README file.

However...

It takes Wayne some time from when I release the files, to when he converts
them and makes them available to "Web Update Date Files".  So you can not just
"go" as soon as you receive my mail.  But you can immediately download the
wl_cty.dat file and do it yourself.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us