Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult

To: "'Rick Mintz'" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:00:23 -0800
When it scored this station had you worked anyone else in Oregon before?
If not, then Oregon is a mult. Each state is a mult. Alaska and Hawaii
too are also multipliers because they are states. Not because they are
DX.

Each DXCC country are also mults. Since Alaska and Hawaii are not DX
countries, they are states. The state of Alaska counts for one mult and
the state of Alaska counts for one mult.

73
Jim W7RY