Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult

To: Gary Senesac AL9A <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>,Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:35:42 -0800 (PST)
Gary, I am wrong (shoulda checked first):

* ARRL 160 sends ARRL section, this includes AK and PAC.

* ARRL 10 sends state/province, and AK/HI are considered states.

This is very confusing.  My view of the world would be much easier to
understand:

- if it's a SECTION contest, then AK/HI send section
- if it's a STATE contest, then AK/HI are DX

73 - Jim AD1C

--- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Gary, it is my understanding that all ARRL-sponsored DX contests where the
> world participates (RTTY RU, ARRL 10, ARRL 160, ARRL Int'l DX), that AK and
HI