[WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

  I searched the archive of this list and could not find a complete answer to
my problem. I am trying to make WL work with RE to no avail. One of the
problems is that WL would only work with COM ports 1 thru 4. The second problem
is that I am not sure which of the 3 ports created by RE should be used for
what purpose. So if anyone is using WL and RE I would very much appreciate the
details of your configuration. I am sure many will benefit from such info.

  Interesting enough, the RE group on Yahoo! could not asnwer the same question
either.

  Thanks, Rudy N2WQ