Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert

To: "Rudy Bakalov" <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert
From: "lmorris" <lmorris@lenmar.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 20:57:09 -0400
Hi Rudy, I have it working with WL using MMTTY as the decoder..
First thing to do it get it work with MixW, from there you can tell what
ports things are on, and then get it working with MMTTY as the decoder for
WL.. Once that is done, you can select the FSK port, from the RTTY window in
WL,  in mine it was com 4.. and away it went..  Since then I have had a HD
crash, and have to do it again, but I am sure it will go fine..
GL
Len
VE3FJB/VA3LM
lmorris@lenmar.net