Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert

To: r_bakalov@yahoo.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RixExpert
From: DieselCar@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:22:10 EDT

Hi Rudy,

I do not have a definitive answer relative to WL and RigExpert  Combo.
However,  I have my CAT Control and demodulator on COM4 and  COM5.

Load WRITELOG.INI File,  scroll down to [PORTS] and ComSlot3=4 or what  every
port RigExpert.  But what I read,  I think that RigExpert looks  for a
VERTUAL PORT.

For my operation,  I added the last two lines under {PORTS]:

[Ports]
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM2:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM3:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM4:=9600,n,8,1,x

CommSlot3=4
CommSlot4=5

When I enable PORTS under WL, I see COM1,  COM2,   COM4, and COM5.

Gud luck and see ya.

Rick W4UEF

In a message dated 9/9/2006 5:58:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,