Re: [WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade

To: "Doug Nelson" <dougn1@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade
From: "JE Brown" <W4LC@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:28:38 -0000
Doug,

Thanks for the input.

I still have no joy installing on my 2000PRO  SP4 machine.  The full download
did not do it.  I have the current installer.  My registration is up to date.
The installer comes up, takes the registration, starts, then gives a message:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required
for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support
personnel or package vendor."

I am told that the problem is being worked on.  Do you have any further ideas?

P.S.  I don't think that I have ever had an MSI install before.  No that I
recall.  My last full install was 10.56C, but I am told that that was not
necessarily an MSI install.

Jim    W4LC