Re: [WriteLog] Network reliability

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Network reliability
From: "Irwin Darack" <irwindarack@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:49:02 -0500
I would like to explore this further. We ran two computers in a Multi-Two
station. One was a wired (Ethernet) connection into a D'Link router and the
other we ran wireless. The only time our computers would crash is when we
used the bandmap.  This resulting in us having to reboot all computers. When
we did not use the bandmap, we were able to maintain the links without any
problems.

Thanks and Regards, Irwin KD3TB