Re: [WriteLog] Network reliability

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Network reliability
From: "Mike Brown" <mike@k9mi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:02:40 -0000
I'm not sure what the differences might be, but we have ran WriteLog at our
club's Field Day operation for the past 3 years, and I only remember one
time, one of the computers locked up. And upon rebooting and getting back on
the network, it picked up the qso's it missed from the other 2 pc's. Ours is
just a simple 3 station network, using Win 98se on all 3 of the computers
(Pentium 120's), and the same version of WriteLog. They are joined using the
small coax (I forget the number). We have talked about making changes, but
with everything running so well, I don't know what we would gain.

Mike, K9MI