[WriteLog] Writelog's Future

To: writelog@contesting.com, k5dj@writelog.com, w5xd@writelog.com,sales@writelog.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future
From: "Aleksander Otulak" <sp2ewq@wp.pl>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:55:47 +0100
Hi Guys,

I bought Writelog a week ago having decided to do so
basis a general opinion it is the best software for
digitally transmitted contests. However, on opening it
I was shocked as, according to present standards,
its RTTY and PSK interfaces look (gently saying) obsolete.
The implementation of MMTTY helped a bit, however,
it has actually reduced available digital contests to RTTY only.

So, my two questions are:
Are the owners of Writelog interested in further development
of the software ?
Are there a team of Writelog developers and/or beta testers
to whom we could address our wish lists ?

Yours,
Alec/SP2EWQ