Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:15:14 +0100
Hi Alec,

sri about your meaning on WriteLog. I have been using this software for
several years. I tried other software also and came back to WriteLog every
time.

If you are missing digital contests look for the 3rd party downloads on the
WriteLog download page. And there is a programmer's interface for
implementing new contests.

I am using this software for contesting only and there I don't want to have
a lot of gimmicks.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ