Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future with PSK31

To: <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog's Future with PSK31
From: "Alec Otulak" <sp2ewq@wp.pl>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:55:31 +0100

HI,

Yes, that is exactly what I was afraid of before I hit the first key,
there would immediately appear somebody trying to prove that reality
is different than it really is.

So what that Writelog utilizes sophisticated filters which supposedly
can be much better than anything else ever used so far if its tuning tools
look like carved at and brought straight from stone age?
Using them in a contest might well be compared to flying a jet plane with
a sextant in one hand, and a pencil in the other: actually not impossible,
however, completely unreasonable. Otherwise, why would Phil use some other
interfaces if the one originally offered were superior to them...

To me and to those I have consulted so far, it is obvious:
if Writelog is to keep its position, it needs improvement, and I am willing
to help.

73,
Alec/SP2EWQ