Re: [WriteLog] VAQP Abbreviations

To: km9m-zig@comcast.net, n1rl@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] VAQP Abbreviations
From: RWMaylott@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:25:28 EDT
Zig, my direct reply to you bounced from comcast...

Can you describe to me what the problems are.  Presumably I can  help.  I am
on the VAQP committee and was host station for the bonus  station, K4NVA.  We
sure would like to get all possible logs  included.  We used Writelog here
without problems (except having to use  "QU" for "QC" and "MDC" for "MD).

              73, Dick, W2YE

P.S. Worst case scenario, just email me your log info.