Re: [WriteLog] Garbled CW

To: "Rick Lindquist" <n1rl@earthlink.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Garbled CW
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:52:43 -0400
See if you can reboot without the virus program running. If it is in
the startup directory, move it to the screen so you have to start it
manually, then reboot.

Perhaps for the duration of the contest you could temporarily stop
other applications as well, since you don't know for sure what is
causing it. Do a ctrl - alt - del to see what is running and give it
some thought.

Jerry W4UK