Re: [WriteLog] Setting up WL with FT-2000

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setting up WL with FT-2000
From: N6WK <n6wk@n6wk.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:09:18 -0700
/Hi John,
  I read in the MMTTY setup this info:
 /When you begin to set things up, remember that you need to consider
how to control PTT while you consider how to generate the AFSK/FSK
signal. This is because FSK uses a serial (COM) port, and this must be
coordinated with other uses of the serial port. It is not possible to
generate FSK and PTT or computer control over the same serial port. If
you use FSK and also want to use PTT or computer control, you need two
ports.

Where are you trying to connect the #4 to on the F2K ?

73,
Gordon N6WK